Analy Hall is located at 1501 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, in the Junior College neighborhood of Santa Rosa
Rooms 700 - 799
Departments & Special Services
The SRJC district was comprised of only two high school districts until the 1960's — Analy and Santa Rosa. If the college carried the "Santa Rosa" name, it was appropriate that the then largest campus building should be named for the other participating high school district. "Analy" was a diplomatic consideration.
Analy Hall was constructed in 1939 with Public Works Administration (PWA) funds following passage of the only bond issue in the college's history. Matching local monies were provided as stipulated. Burbank Auditorium and Bussman Hall were included in the same "package." Analy Hall offered occupancy for administrative offices, the library and second-story classrooms. Between 1964-1978, as the physical campus expanded, the occupants of Analy Hall were quite fluid, however, stability returned when a major remodeling of the building gathered together the Department of Art from numerous locations into a centralized site.