Garcia Hall is located at 1501 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, in the Junior College neighborhood of Santa Rosa
Rooms 800 - 899
Departments & Special Services
The original and official name was "Commerce Building," but it received the "Garcia" designation in 1953 when buildings were named for deceased members of the Board of Trustees. The Department of Commerce and Business Education was established in 1936, and was projected for immediate growth — thus Garcia Hall was built as its primary facility. Co-occupants were Home Economics and Music. A major remodeling in 1967 converted Garcia Hall into space exclusively for Home Economics (except for limited space devoted to campus health services.) Fashion Studies now is the sole occupant.